Producers Haden Blackman and Julio Torres Talk Star Wars Force Unleashed II Plus The Return Of Boba Fett
Jay Cochran - July 31, 2010
The Star Wars Saga continues with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, the highly anticipated sequel to the fastest-selling Star Wars game ever created, which has sold more than seven million copies worldwide. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, the world was introduced to Darth Vader’s now fugitive apprentice, Starkiller—the unlikely hero who would ignite the flames of rebellion in a galaxy so desperately in need of a champion.
We have a new video that features Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II game producers Haden Blackman and Julio Torres Talk talking about the game's lead character, Starkiller for you to check out below.
Also check out this video that features the return of renown bounty hunter, Boba Fett to the world of Star Wars. Fett will be making his first appearance in the Force Unleashed universe with a mission by Vader to hunt down the wayward Starkiller.
In the sequel, Starkiller returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader—but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on – Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films - all in his desperate search for answers to his past.
• Continue the galaxy-altering journey of Starkiller, Darth Vader’s fugitive apprentice, that shapes the key events between Star Wars: Episode III and Episode IV
• Unleash the Force with more power and precision through improved controls and new powers, such as the deceptive Mind Trick, which turns enemies against their allies
• Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Fury, where his attacks and Force powers are exponentially increased
• Improved targeting system enhances precision use of Force powers and greater interaction with puzzles and the environment
• Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks
• Experience the most life-like interactions with Pixelux Entertainment’s Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) coupled with euphoria from Natural Motion Ltd and the powerful Havok Physics™ system
• Expanded customization options such as new costumes and power-enhancing lightsaber crystals
• Fight through all-new challenge levels designed to test and hone your fighting and Force power skills
• Skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat a variety of brand-new enemies, which will culminate in epic boss battles
• Immerse yourself once again in the story that was honored with awards from the Writer’s Guild of America and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
• Challenge your friends to a 4-player Force showdown on Wii™ in chaotic fighting game-style combat
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II E3 2010: Betrayal Cinematic Trailer
PLATFORMS: Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system, Wii, Nintendo DS, Windows PC
Red Fly (Wii)
Aspyr (Windows PC)