E3 - Star Wars Force Unleashed II Screens, Game Play Video & Fact Sheet
Jay Cochran - June 16, 2010
The Star Wars Saga continues with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, the highly anticipated sequel to the fastest-selling Star Wars game ever created, which has sold more than seven million copies worldwide. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, the world was introduced to Darth Vader’s now fugitive apprentice, Starkiller—the unlikely hero who would ignite the flames of rebellion in a galaxy so desperately in need of a champion.
Star Wars Force Unleashed 2: Kamino Game Footage Form E3
In the sequel, Starkiller returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader—but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on – Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films - all in his desperate search for answers to his past.
• Continue the galaxy-altering journey of Starkiller, Darth Vader’s fugitive apprentice, that shapes the key events between Star Wars: Episode III and Episode IV
• Unleash the Force with more power and precision through improved controls and new powers, such as the deceptive Mind Trick, which turns enemies against their allies
• Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Fury, where his attacks and Force powers are exponentially increased
• Improved targeting system enhances precision use of Force powers and greater interaction with puzzles and the environment
• Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks
• Experience the most life-like interactions with Pixelux Entertainment’s Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) coupled with euphoria from Natural Motion Ltd and the powerful Havok Physics™ system
• Expanded customization options such as new costumes and power-enhancing lightsaber crystals
• Fight through all-new challenge levels designed to test and hone your fighting and Force power skills
• Skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat a variety of brand-new enemies, which will culminate in epic boss battles
• Immerse yourself once again in the story that was honored with awards from the Writer’s Guild of America and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
• Challenge your friends to a 4-player Force showdown on Wii™ in chaotic fighting game-style combat
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II E3 2010: Betrayal Cinematic Trailer
PLATFORMS: Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system, Wii, Nintendo DS, Windows PC
Red Fly (Wii)
Aspyr (Windows PC)